homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Saturday, July 22, 2006

the team is set

Well the team has been set for the auditions to get on Deal or No deal. Grandma Buffalo has accepted the offer and her boss is giving her the time off work. The final team consists of the Eagle Master, PaPa Wolf, Grandma Buffalo and last but not least miss Brittany Buffalo. That will be my pit crew, how I came up with this crew is they told Mama Buffalo all the information they could give her about the auditions is that they can't have a dull show. So in saying that I think every one can figure it out.
have a nice day

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

THis should be a very entertaining crew!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

You may want to reconsider your team - let's face it I am the only sane, reliable person on your staff! To start with, you have four smokers, now how is that going to play out when we all light up or take time off to go outside for a smoke - oh, you didn't know that Baby Buffalo indulges? Forget what I said! If I can't wear my white chaps, at least I get to wear one of my bra's!

10:33 PM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

NO DEAL, HOWIE! NO DEAL!

9:48 AM  
Blogger HOMER said...

Stanley you can wear what ever you want, maybe that would help our chances of getting on. He's a thinker, that's why he is the Eagle Master.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Would yu please set your clock - you posted at 7:52 p.m., that is when the big hand is almost on 7 and the little hand is on 52. The current time is 6:52 p.m., Alaska Daylight Savings time - you know, spring forweard and fall back only we ain't fallen back just yet - we have to wait until John finishes fishing for Silver Salmon aka as Coho Salmon - oh, I forgot those species are predominantly sport fish and unknown to you! Have I prattled enough, can I go now? Glad to see you are writing in your blog again - I enjoy your flatus ramblings.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

We are closer to the fall time schedual then the spring one now..it would be a wast of time to change it now...so consider my man ahead of schedual...see we dont ramble...we beat bush and rest while the bunch of you catch up!!!

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home