homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Friday, June 30, 2006

poor mother

Well I never new there was a law against sticking up for your childern, I guess I will be spending a lot of time in the crossbar motel. Hopefully my children will like me enough to bail me out too. It makes me sad that she has to come all the way up here for court but I guess thats one way for her to get to see her grandchildren more often.
Currently I am having a wonderful bowl of stew that my WIFE spent all day making so that her hard working husband could enjoy a hot meal when he arrived home. It's dad gum good too, little hot though good thing she also got me beer to wash it down with.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Your poor mom all this time of having you as a son and she just NOW gts hauled off to jail.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

You had best not be eating the "camp" stew! By tyhe way, the sticky buns are also reserved fro the campout this weekend! Really sorry to hear that Wanda has to go back up for a court hearing - should have been dropped! but, in your old age it will give you something to laugh about when you are remembering your mom having to fight your battles! If I remember righht, she use to give the referee's a tough time when you wrestled! See you in the morning, drive safe.

12:08 AM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

Did the wife tell you the beer(s) were in the cooler - out back?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home