homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

great vacation

Well the all mighty Buffalo Clan has made it home safely. We really enjoyed our week and a half in A.P., did not really want to come back to L.A.. It was a real surprising that it could be so relaxing with the ultimate prankster in retirement from the Angler. I was expecting him to be at the top of his game, but he was a rather good boy... I will have to say that it was a rather impressive showing by the two elder Buffalo's on the trolling grounds, bringing in 2 King Salmon and also 2 Halibut. Not to take away from Poppa Wolf's impressive showing of 1 each Halibut and King Salmon. You must take into consideration that it was Momma Buffalo's first Halibut. All in all I would consider this trip one of the most enjoyable clan gatherings of all time in my opinnion. I would like to thank the campground hosts for their generous and wonderful hospitality.

Looking foreword to seeing you all again soon.......................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Pretty sad when papa buffalo beats everyone to blogging...think we adicted him!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

It was a surprise to see that you were the first to blog, but I guess you can do that while Shana unloads the new truck and allthe camping gear that you packed! Sorry, that I disappointed you, you sound as if you expected some type of "practical joke". The secret to a good practical joke is timing - timing is everything - perhaps you havenot discovered the joke yet! Thanks for helping out the kenai Peninsula and hauling some trash back to Anchorage, very kind of you! Appreciate all the the extra ammenities that you and John added to the campgrpound - a vast improvment! Might be happy tohear that I was able to "blade" today - you prevvious site is much better now that I have it sloping to the west.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home