homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Sunday, June 25, 2006

hello I am back

Well I am still alive, just working a lot (only 71 hours) this week. Had a nice relaxing day then went over to the Wolf Clan's house to celebrate JD's birthday. Just put all the kids down for the night and found a little spare time to post. Well I finally did it, I too went off on the old lady across the street last week. She tried to play all sweet and innocent then my wife came over and she went skitso. She is a freak, but she has not bothered us since i called her a "psycotic old bitch." I guess Josh and Crystal have both found work here in LA, they both started on Friday so hopefully their lives will get back in order again. They are currently moving out of their house in the valley and into our back yard until they can get back on their feet again. hopefully they can pull their shit together before it snows cause it will be awfully cold in a tent all winter. we may have to brace it up so the snow does not cave it in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

bullshit!!! the moose clan has abandoned the vagrant housing in the HITW...and moved into the angler...so the kids better get started on the clean up job...

1:11 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

oh ya it might need a door too....

1:11 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

LOL...wait now....this isn't mom's son...:) why does she getthem???

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home