homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Thursday, April 27, 2006

burn out

Hello again, sorry about the bad grammer Mr. Perbole but I work a lot of hours and am not all there usually when I get home after a 12-15 hour day. Between my job at Davis and our shop in Eagle River there is not much time for rest let alone blogging. I am tough though and I seem to be managing for now. I have not even told my wife this yet but I am going to try to take the week off prior to memorial weekend. The break is needed and well deserved considering I have not taken a day off in almost 2 years with Davis.

As for my doccuments being short in length that is because I tend to keep things very direct and to the point. "Short and Sweet." That is how I have always been and will always be.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

I would never be one to inpune your work ethics, both you and John have my respect for your dedication to your jobs and work ethics. In this day and age, it is difficult to find employees with this attitude. That sounds greatthat you plan ontaking a week off, we should be able to get a lot accomplished that week. We are picking up the stain for the "house painting" party this weekend! Pertaining to the comments in relationship to brevity and your philosphy on "short", I do hope that you did not take any offense or consider that I was referring to you being "vertically challeneged", it was not intended that all of us be over six foot in height.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

Well the wife is always the last one to know anything...a WHOLE WEEK OFF what the hell is that all about...what will I do!!! Man that is a fantasy and a half...a whole week...wow!!!lets see...will I recognize you? I did not think you were short and sweet but I will be sure to look for short and sweet....or at least the dude in the fire!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

dad what does "inpune" mean???

10:54 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

It is Latin for making fun of, question or make light of! It is a good word!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

he occupies the commputer for over an hour and posts no new blog...hmmm....better work on my family here they seem to not know how to keep up with what they started....

11:29 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

Well I would once again like to say that one of my family members spends alot of time on this commputer and does not blog...but looking at his history...he better get another job!!!!TOOL SHOPPING!!! man he is worse than Heidi at Old Navey! but if anyone has A LOT of extra money and wants to make my husband a happy man...I do believe ANYTHING on the Snap on truck will make him smile.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home