homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bussy Weekend

Well yesterday we had Melissa's 3rd Birthday party, thanks to all that could attend. I know that some people find a salmon derby more important than their grandaughter's birthday party, but I sure do appreciate those people that could find time to stop by and visit. Shana had the yard all decorated w/baloon streamers, looked really cool.
Today actuall being Melissa's B-Day is overshadowed by mothers day that is why we had the party yesterday. Sunday May 14 is "mom's day." She actually got to sleep in to day which is a first in a long time. by sleep in i mean past 0600. She does not get to sit around watching soapopera's and eating bonbon's yet like her little sister. it must be the stress of the soaps and the ice cream that cause the i need a nap disorder that she has.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Yes thanks to all that came to Lu-Lus birthday...Guess we could have done it today...Mothers Day Just another day in the life of the Baxters...but I did get to sleep in....but then so did the children today.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

I humbly apologize for not attenifn the birthday bash for my grandduaghter, however, I have unfortunately missed all of their birthday parties. You would think the parents of our grandchildren would live closer to the grandparents so we to could particpate - I believe the majority of the grand kids in Anchorage have two sets of grandparents in the AP / Homer area! I was getting ready to leave this morning to come up, then I read your Blog and found out that you had her party a day early! I hope she understands that her parents messed up and it was not the grandparents fault that they were not there.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

oh she will understand next weekend when we do it again hehehe...she was sick this weekend ... dont think she much enjoyed anything.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home