homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Sunday, May 07, 2006

clean up

Well yesterday was a rather productive one, we hauled off around 25,ooo board feet of scrap lumber from the last occupant of oun residence. Not limited to but including a 8 foot long plywood dogsled. The people at the dump looked at me kind of funny when Donny and I drug it out of the back of the truck and it exploded. The best thing other than it was free dump day, Burger Jim was there handing out cupons for a free burger and soda. It was a good day of playing with the kids and yard cleaning. Melissa helped me load the truck for the trip to the dump while Donny slept (he worked night shift on Friday). Warren just tortured his mother and ran around the yard like a chicken with his head cut off. It was nice to have a day off, first one in two weeks.
As for my methane gas problem, it's not a problem. It flows quite nicely, but thanks for your concern. Don't worry I am sure I will not disappoint you, I promise I will make my annual fire dance after a few beers of course.

P.S. Grand Poop Master of the American Bald Eagle Clan I hope this meets your standards for blog length!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I can't beleive you threw out the dog sled... what were you thinking?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

What are we going to use for a "dog sled" in our Winter Games at the "Hole inthe Wall"? Did not want you to think that I was ignoring you Homer, but I did enjoy your posting and especially since it was over five lines. I did not realize that you had to pay to "dump" in LA, wow they charge for everything. For those that use the dumster sites in A.P., we regard our trash so much that we lock it up at night! All winter, the gates are open 24 seven, but come spring, the gates close at 7 p.m., I think they do that to give all the "dumster divers" an equal chance. The gates open at 7:00 a.m. and the line up starts at 6:30. When the dumpsters have not been emptied for several days, you actually see the "divers" camped out all night so they are first in line. I hate having to wait for them to get out of the dumpsters so I can make my donation, so most often I just go to the beach and let the tide take care of it. Some of the "dumpster divers" even stay in the dumpsters if they need a ride to Homer, when they get to the landfill they just jump out and strole on into town. Beats hitch hiking. I moved the hand tools, shovel, pick, hoe, and rake into the campground in preparation for your arrival.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Do you really have a leather thong?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Do you really have a .44?

12:19 AM  
Blogger HOMER said...

I once had a pair but the leather strap chafed between my toes. It did not make for very comefortable foot wear.

7:59 PM  
Blogger HOMER said...

As for the 44 magnum, yes I do and my wife knows how to shoot it.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home