homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Monday, September 25, 2006

Big Lake Fishing Trip

Well it was a tough day at work today, showed up at 0515 to see Ron already doing paperwork so Lyle and I finished ours up really quick and turned it in. then it was time to give ron the report of what was going on and he asked if anything was critical, he got a pair of "no's" good go home and change then we're going fishing. We spent the day on Big Lake fishing Arctic Char with Jim Mcormic a Kenai River fishing guide. what a blast

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Hey, big guy it does not get any better than getting a day off from work, going fishing and having a little time left over to post a blog - really a full day for you, I bet you needed a nap! Arctic Char in Big Lake? Are we sure they were not Dolly Varden? Possibly Brook Trout? Regardless, I hope you enjoyed, at least you got two fishing trips in this summer! Someday, I hope to get a day off so I can catch up on a little fishing, but all we have are Steelhead Trout, Dolly Varden, and Rainbow - but I guess I will have to make do. Best to you.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

just wanna say HE OWES ME ONE BIG TIME now!!!!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home