homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Sunday, August 17, 2008




I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures in my postings. You will just have to bear with me. the photo to the left is one of the trucks I worked on up at Red Dog Mine, it's a Euclid R-35. A 35 ton rock truck. Above to the left is a pin boss before i welded and line bored it out, above and to the right is the same pin boss after I am done with the machine work with a new bearing installed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Two postings! Everyone missed them, as for me. I really do apologize I should check your site on a regular basis, oh, I did that for 43.5 days stright wiothout a new posting. Then two new ones sneak in one me. What do the other pins do, just kinda "hang out" and wait for hte boss pin to tell them something to do? How do y9ou get to be a boss pin?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Looks like I am the only one that found your new posting.

7:00 PM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

Donaldo The Great posted.....where is the Buff?

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home