homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hello fellow clan members. I did not go into one of my standard disappearing acts like usual just have been really busy with work the last couple of days. We are finally getting busy again, had a project come in at 4:00 yesterday after noon and the customer need it done in time to make the 1:30 gold streak out of Anchorage this afternoon so I worked until 9:00 last night then was up at 0300 this morning to be to work in time to get them done by noon. Oh yea i had to shorten up screens for a screening plant and reattach 186 pieces of wire mesh to the clips that hold them in place on the machine then silicone the ends so they will seal on the cross bars. well enough about work I have not had a chance to post about my fathers day yet. It was the best one ever, by the pictures that Erica posted it was pretty obvious that a good time was had by all. my wife thinks that the water through the sunroof was an accident but it is actually a great way to pressure wash your interior without having to go visit the car wash. I think the wife and I have found another cool place to hang out and relax, but of course not nearly as cool as the hole in the wall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Wow, a verbose blog from Eric! I have no concept what you were building, but I sure it must have worked. Something to do with silicone, you augmenting or enhancing? I viewed all of your pictures of fathers day, have any of you considered walking or perhaps a horse? Seems like a trip that is pretty abusive to a chevy. I recently witnessed how some of you abuse a truck when mine came in overloaded by 1,000 pounds of wood including six logs loaded sideways across my snow plow blade.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home