homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

hello again

my dinner was done, clothes washed, dried, folded, and put away and the house was clean when i got home from work. on top of all of that good news it was also a great day at work. and Melissa is never talking to anyone ever again she says since her daddy is blogging instead of reading her books when she wants me to. good day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Hey, two postings in two days. Good job Eric. Did I tell you I had two days of eating very good King Crab? Hey, my grandduaghter likes yu to read to her, pull her up on your lap and read the blogs to her. She would love it and could learn so much from her Grandpa. Make sure you read politcalprattle.blogspot.com to her. She needs to be educated young.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

Father this little girl has already figured out how to type in a www. address...complete with .com. I found her on PBS when I got out of my shower...if i read her your blogs...she will be running for pres as soon as she can see over the podium...that little girl is trying hard to be the alpha in my home...and Britt and I are scarred...very scarred lol

8:31 AM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

....just thought i'd tell you that i posted.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Hey, everyone the Lobo has posted!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Ranger Bill posted.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Da Bear posted.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Buufie Brit has not posted, in a long, long, long, long, long, long time. No need to check her site, it is classfied as antique now.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home