homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Thursday, June 21, 2007

HOT

We;; today was a great day at work other than the fact that it was 75 degrees outside and i was stuck under a welding hood all day. Hot is an under statement, at one point i had to stop working and wipe all of the sweat out of my welding hood. It was fogging up too bad to see what i was doing, which most of the time is not necessarily a bad thing. good day all

4 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Wanted...fire retardent clothes for my husband...consider it a life insurance policy if no one wants to support me and the kids when my husband fries himself welding blindly.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

I am shocked that he did not take his hood off and put on his sunglasses and shorts.

8:28 AM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

shorts and glasses might be the solution to this sweaty dilemma, although, the stack of dimes probably DO look better when one of your eyes is closed (and the other, squinted a little).

9:45 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

forever and ever baby

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home