homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well I had to go to work on this beautiful Saturday. At least I was able to work outside. I got home at 3:00 in the afternoon to a beautifully clean house and a wonderfully mowed yard. Having a couple of cold ones and enjoying the sunshine wishing we were down south in the camper. when i get rich and famous we will be spending a lot of time camping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan Harrington said...

We have had a great 3-4 day period, almost like summer! I to just finished a cold one, in celebration of the completion of the re-design and planting of the new perineanals inthe rock garden. Gave the little lady a tour of all the new plants, then found two hiding behind another plant that I had set aside and forgot to design a bed for them. Spent a great eveing at the HITW with the Bear Clan and Raven Clan, set around and talked about you until after midnight, then at 3:00 am I woke up Papa Bear and lady Raven to go fishing. It was hot, Dawn hooked up at least six or seven fish but did not land one, I have no iodea how many I had, I really don't, just one of those mornings and it was a fish every three or four casts. PaPa Bear had hook problems at the start, then lost his reel handle in the river, hooked a lot of fish and turned a couple loose. We had breakfast at 6:15 am - a good morning. They will all be back into camp tonight.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

Wish I were rich and I would be there...or up at jim creek with a jacked up jeep!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

hey baby hope you had a good father day.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home