homer flatulant disorder

I needed a place to defend myself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

i work to much

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

boys weekend out

John just skimmed over the hilights, except he forgot a few. Like running the Bull Buffalo over with the canoe on the way in, there is a picture but it happens to be on Josh's phone. The first cabin we went to while looking for ours was inhabited by a few very sexually liberal men previously. We know this because the doccumented it in the log book. Josh opened the book and read it and came running out screaming "the last people here were Queer." Off we went in search for out cabin once again, locating it about 20 minutes later we spent the next hour unloading our supplies for our excursion. And about the surf and turf we were lucky to have some very generous neighbors un benownsted to them but we were curtious enough to use their firewood too. Now to the fishing it was not at all hot but it was very enjoyable, the peaceful quiet and beautiful lake. Donald was the first one to hook into a fish and land it, it was a real relief that we finally got one. I don't think anyone would of wanted to report to the grand poo pa of a skunking. As for John picking on Donald he neglected to inform everyone that he was the first one in bed @ 7:22 pm. Granted Donald followed suit shortly there after but he did not go to sleep until atleast 12:30 am even though it was probably out of fear for his well being he hung with the boys. He did not drink with us but atleast he was awake. good day to all

6 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

The bruises on my husbands body atest for the cannoe running him over...and the root system attacking him from behind...I hear from Donny he was afraid for his "virginity" durring his night in the woods with his step father, uncle Moose, and his older brother. It appears the Papa Wolf stayed up to late the night before...he was not worried at all but sawing fire wood in the corner...Not sure where donnys blog is...but I will hassle him.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

Hey Eric made a posting!!!!! Now, the only fish picture that I have seen is one of Buffy holding up a very small Pike - do we classify that as a fish? As well, I think I have seen a picture of this fish in a much earlier posting, like in July or August on ther Plumma site. Oh, I believe everything that you guys tell me, but it is Granny that you have to convince, I think her quote was something like this "my boys would not be stupid enough to go on a weekend camping trip and forget to take food, they are all adults and have spent time camping and know that they need to plan in advance to survive in the wilderness, they are bull shitting you just like the Wanda story". She was quite vocal pertaining to this subject matter! But me, oh, I beleive you - really I do! Honestly I really do! Was this a prelude to discover a new guiding area for your future guide business?

10:55 AM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

There will be no guided trips to our secret, hidden fishing hole in the woods! We are going to hog it for ourselves - with the 400-or-so cabins and their family, friends, and the internet!
As far as the Buffalo's bruises - I've never heard such a whiner about being run down by a 1000 lb canoe (which, by the way, is SLIGHTLY overloaded according to the Coleman rating). He had AT LEAST 2" of freeboard in the stern when we floated the load. I'm sending an email to Coleman with the new weight capacity rating.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Stan Harrington said...

1,000 pounds of payload and not a bite of food to be found in the entire load - you muist have taken everything you had except for food!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wow you blogged!!! John left out a lot...I think we need to talk.

11:06 PM  
Blogger john r mclay said...

Did you notice the Mama Buffalo posted? So did a Bear. I suppose you're *working most of the time?




*working :

drinking Ranier with coharts, welding between beers, etc.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home